Forum Arcos Card BoxForum Arcos Card Box
- Material: fine porcelain
- Dimensions: L15xW11cm
- Landscape design inspired by 19th century Arles, France
- With beautiful three dimensional effect butterfly details
- Off white background with gold & silver coloured details
- Created with prestigious porcelain makers Vista Alegre
- Made in Portugal
- Matching Forum porcelain dinnerware available
Bring high fashion to any setting with this beautiful Forum Arcos card box from the Christian Lacroix Tales of Porcelain collection. Created in partnership with prestigious porcelain makers Vista Alegre, the fashion house has combined its unique designs with fine porcelain to create a must have tableware collection. This striking card box features a stylish landscape with arches design inspired by 19th century Arles, France, with beautiful three dimensional effect butterfly details and gold & silver coloured details. Also available in the Forum range are; various plate sizes, platter, vase, pencil holder and more. Mix and match with the Sol y Sombra and Butterfly Parade ranges to create your own personalised style.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.