- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Bittersweet fragrance in Maori Blue gift box
- Dimensions: 3x3.5" / 8x9cm
- Material: Limoges porcelain with 14K gold accents
- Fabric: 100% long-stapled Egyptian cotton
- Each box is unique so pattern will vary from image
- Paraffin wax made with coconut oil
- Burn time: 25 hours approximately
- Homage to Mariano Fortuny & the artisans of Venice
- Encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder
- Delicately textured to recall distinguishable Fortuny pleats
- Presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box
- Fortuny Pleats candle available in five colours
- Wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Fortuny dinner service range also available
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
A homage to Mariano Fortuny and the artisans of Venice this stunning Fortuny Pleats Candle in Maori Blue by L'Objet will add a touch of luxury to any room. Featuring a delectable fragrance with both bitter & sweet notes, the name is taken from Fortuny's signature Venetian red and is reminiscent of the Venetian custom of an aperitif of Prosecco infused with Campari or Aperol. It's encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder with 14K gold accents, and then presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box, please note that as all Fortuny fabric is unique the pattern on the box will vary from image. Once the candle has burned away you are left with porcelain holder which in turn becomes a trinket box perfect for little curiosities. Available in five gift box colours; yellow, red, green, blue & grey, this L'Objet scented candle is a wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4859 reviews sitewide
Came across Amara quite by chance - lovely range of products..would have liked more info about delivery
Fast and efficient delivery - thank you! Your website is amazing!
Absolutely impressed with how my item was packaged, thank you.
Good customer service and quick delivery
Easy to use website and prompt service - excellent all round.
Excellent service with products arriving promptly from the other side of the world.
Prompt service, great prices. I was amazed that my order was coming from the UK - it arrived guicker that some U.S. Purchases.
Very fast service
Excellent service with speedy processing and delivery.
Package arrived on day booked for. I recd an email giving me information when it would arrive - which it did. Wrong colour light was sent should have been gold but they sent platinum It had been double checked apparently !!!! Have decided to keep it as I really do like it, plus it was not worth all the hassle of returning it.
These reviews are collected independently by