- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Bittersweet fragrance in Maori Blue gift box
- Dimensions: 3x3.5" / 8x9cm
- Material: Limoges porcelain with 14K gold accents
- Fabric: 100% long-stapled Egyptian cotton
- Each box is unique so pattern will vary from image
- Paraffin wax made with coconut oil
- Burn time: 25 hours approximately
- Homage to Mariano Fortuny & the artisans of Venice
- Encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder
- Delicately textured to recall distinguishable Fortuny pleats
- Presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box
- Fortuny Pleats candle available in five colours
- Wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Fortuny dinner service range also available
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
A homage to Mariano Fortuny and the artisans of Venice this stunning Fortuny Pleats Candle in Maori Blue by L'Objet will add a touch of luxury to any room. Featuring a delectable fragrance with both bitter & sweet notes, the name is taken from Fortuny's signature Venetian red and is reminiscent of the Venetian custom of an aperitif of Prosecco infused with Campari or Aperol. It's encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder with 14K gold accents, and then presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box, please note that as all Fortuny fabric is unique the pattern on the box will vary from image. Once the candle has burned away you are left with porcelain holder which in turn becomes a trinket box perfect for little curiosities. Available in five gift box colours; yellow, red, green, blue & grey, this L'Objet scented candle is a wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4597 reviews sitewide
it was very easy to order and came very fast without any problems.
Great customer service. Appreciated the updates when my shipment was delayed.
One of the Waterford glasses was cracked upon arrival, Customer Service was excellent in arranging a product switch and partial refund.
We still haven't received our order (two cognac glasses), so we can't really rate and if they come, be intact yet!
Excellent, efficiant service with great product offerings
Delivered on time, easy to choose a specific date, and great it was narrowed down to an hour window.
What can i say, everything you want. easy to see product up close. easy to place order. very quick emails keeping me informed at all times. Delivery was very efficient I was able to see when my delivery would arrive with DPD. thank you.
Very efficient. Received order next day at beginning of estimated delivery time period.
These reviews are collected independently by