- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Bittersweet fragrance in De Medici Red gift box
- Dimensions: 3x3.5" / 8x9cm
- Material: Limoges porcelain with 14K gold accents
- Fabric: 100% long-stapled Egyptian cotton
- Each box is unique so pattern will vary from image
- Paraffin wax made with coconut oil
- Burn time: 25 hours approximately
- Homage to Mariano Fortuny & the artisans of Venice
- Encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder
- Delicately textured to recall distinguishable Fortuny pleats
- Presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box
- Fortuny Pleats candle available in five colours
- Wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Fortuny dinner service range also available
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
A homage to Mariano Fortuny and the artisans of Venice this stunning Fortuny Pleats Candle in De Medici Red by L'Objet will add a touch of luxury to any room. Featuring a delectable fragrance with both bitter & sweet notes, the name is taken from Fortuny's signature Venetian red and is reminiscent of the Venetian custom of an aperitif of Prosecco infused with Campari or Aperol. It's encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder with 14K gold accents, and then presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box, please note that as all Fortuny fabric is unique the pattern on the box will vary from image. Once the candle has burned away you are left with porcelain holder which in turn becomes a trinket box perfect for little curiosities. Available in five gift box colours; yellow, red, green, blue & grey, this L'Objet scented candle is a wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5181 reviews sitewide
Efficient and speedy.
Live chat with April. Very nice Person to deal with. Purchase was very disappointing received it yesterday and returned it yesterday which cost me over €8 to mail.
Service very good easy to follow posting progress
Prompt excellent service. I was impressed with mobile texts giving me time for delivery. The courier was extremely polite and friendly face.
Fast service, Goods beautifully wrapped and presented, Many Thanks
Couldn't believe how quickly they arrived!!
Very prompt delivery and all products were as they looked online.
Excellent customer service. Amara staff always shine!
Actually did what they contracted to do. Nothing more, nothing less
Excellent service !! Excellent quality merchandise. !!
These reviews are collected independently by