- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Bittersweet fragrance in De Medici Green gift box
- Dimensions: 3x3.5" / 8x9cm
- Material: Limoges porcelain with 14K gold accents
- Fabric: 100% long-stapled Egyptian cotton
- Each box is unique so pattern will vary from image
- Paraffin wax made with coconut oil
- Burn time: 25 hours approximately
- Homage to Mariano Fortuny & the artisans of Venice
- Encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder
- Delicately textured to recall distinguishable Fortuny pleats
- Presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box
- Fortuny Pleats candle available in five colours
- Wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Fortuny dinner service range also available
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
A homage to Mariano Fortuny and the artisans of Venice this stunning Fortuny Pleats Candle in De Medici Green by L'Objet will add a touch of luxury to any room. Featuring a delectable fragrance with both bitter & sweet notes, the name is taken from Fortuny's signature Venetian red and is reminiscent of the Venetian custom of an aperitif of Prosecco infused with Campari or Aperol. It's encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder with 14K gold accents, and then presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box, please note that as all Fortuny fabric is unique the pattern on the box will vary from image. Once the candle has burned away you are left with porcelain holder which in turn becomes a trinket box perfect for little curiosities. Available in five gift box colours; yellow, red, green, blue & grey, this L'Objet scented candle is a wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4634 reviews sitewide
The range, quality and distinctiveness of products available was very pleasing. I had spent quite a while searching for something suitable and thought I would never find it until I happened upon Amara. They dispatched my goods well within time.
fast and reliable
Lack of communication from delivery company, but this was well addressed and resolved by Amara customer service.
simple but effective order and despatch service
Excellent fast delivery,very happy.m
Great company - products nicely displayed and service excellent. I had status updates throughout. This was my first time ordering from here and I will definitely use again.
Excellent choice and goods promptly delivered. Thanks.
Delivers amazingly fast. UK sizing is a bit of a bitch in USA.
Excellent client service
Outstanding service, very fast and efficient and packed well to protect the beautiful products. Thank you so much.
These reviews are collected independently by