- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Bittersweet fragrance in De Medici Green gift box
- Dimensions: 3x3.5" / 8x9cm
- Material: Limoges porcelain with 14K gold accents
- Fabric: 100% long-stapled Egyptian cotton
- Each box is unique so pattern will vary from image
- Paraffin wax made with coconut oil
- Burn time: 25 hours approximately
- Homage to Mariano Fortuny & the artisans of Venice
- Encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder
- Delicately textured to recall distinguishable Fortuny pleats
- Presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box
- Fortuny Pleats candle available in five colours
- Wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Fortuny dinner service range also available
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
A homage to Mariano Fortuny and the artisans of Venice this stunning Fortuny Pleats Candle in De Medici Green by L'Objet will add a touch of luxury to any room. Featuring a delectable fragrance with both bitter & sweet notes, the name is taken from Fortuny's signature Venetian red and is reminiscent of the Venetian custom of an aperitif of Prosecco infused with Campari or Aperol. It's encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder with 14K gold accents, and then presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box, please note that as all Fortuny fabric is unique the pattern on the box will vary from image. Once the candle has burned away you are left with porcelain holder which in turn becomes a trinket box perfect for little curiosities. Available in five gift box colours; yellow, red, green, blue & grey, this L'Objet scented candle is a wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4848 reviews sitewide
BUT......the packaging was way overboard!!! Huge box and three different sizes of bubble wrap plus paper???? Really???!!!! Think of the environment please! A Jiffy bag would have sufficed!!
Love Amara such a wide choice of candles diffusers etc
VERY fast, efficient delivery, thank you!
Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
Used it for the first time. Item arrived quickly, although was in a much larger box than needed.
Great company and easy to use website.
Good service arrived promptly
I was very impressed in the way my order has been handled and that I was able to track the delivery which gave me freedom to do other things.
Speedy delivery of well packaged order.
These reviews are collected independently by