- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Bittersweet fragrance in De Medici Green gift box
- Dimensions: 3x3.5" / 8x9cm
- Material: Limoges porcelain with 14K gold accents
- Fabric: 100% long-stapled Egyptian cotton
- Each box is unique so pattern will vary from image
- Paraffin wax made with coconut oil
- Burn time: 25 hours approximately
- Homage to Mariano Fortuny & the artisans of Venice
- Encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder
- Delicately textured to recall distinguishable Fortuny pleats
- Presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box
- Fortuny Pleats candle available in five colours
- Wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Fortuny dinner service range also available
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
A homage to Mariano Fortuny and the artisans of Venice this stunning Fortuny Pleats Candle in De Medici Green by L'Objet will add a touch of luxury to any room. Featuring a delectable fragrance with both bitter & sweet notes, the name is taken from Fortuny's signature Venetian red and is reminiscent of the Venetian custom of an aperitif of Prosecco infused with Campari or Aperol. It's encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder with 14K gold accents, and then presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box, please note that as all Fortuny fabric is unique the pattern on the box will vary from image. Once the candle has burned away you are left with porcelain holder which in turn becomes a trinket box perfect for little curiosities. Available in five gift box colours; yellow, red, green, blue & grey, this L'Objet scented candle is a wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5964 reviews sitewide
I ordered a pack of Iittala wine glasses and was really impressed how quickly they arrived. Well packed with a nice personal touch inside the box. I'd recommend and use Amara again.
Efficient service and clear website
polite delivery man and efficient service
Great. Fast. Secure.
Amara was excellent to deal with &
regular updates were provided.
Every phone call was handled professionally and all advisors went the extra mile to help me with my request to ensure that my wallpapers arrived early. Very impressed!
efficient service, great selection.
I was apprehensive about ordering the glass apple fruit bowl online as I was concerned that it might break during transit. The packaging was superb (padded boxes within boxes) and the item arrived in mint condition and a day earlier than expected. I am extremely impressed with the product, the packaging, the delivery time and overall service. I would have no hesitation in recommending Amara to any prospective customer.
These reviews are collected independently by