- Fragrance notes: rum grapefruit, bergamot, clove, oak-wood, patchouli, labdanum, tobacco harmony, moss, leather, amber,
- Measurements: H10.5cm x D9cm, weight: 270g
- Burn time: 70-80 hours
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Cool & masculine
- Unique glass vessel, handcrafted in Tuscany
- Pure cotton wick
- Burning instructions included
- Elegantly packaged in a stylish box
- Supplier code: CT-ERN/08/TRU
- Barcode: 3397696410099
This Ernesto scented candle by Cire Trudon has a cool and masculine scent, fierce overtones of leather and tobacco meddle with resolution the waxy silence of wood. This fragrance is inspired by breaking out of the cool dimness; sly grimaces emerge, framed by the smoke of cigars and the barrels of guns. Cire Trudon are the oldest wax manufacturers in the world; and the shape of their unique glass vessels are inspired by traditional champagne buckets.
Please be advised, for the first third this candle can be burnt for up to 3 hours, after this it can only be burnt for 1-2 hours at a time.
Delivery & Returns
UK DeliveryFind out more about UK delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - £8.61
- Free delivery for orders over £150.61
- International_express delivery - £34.43
- Free delivery for orders over £0