Scented Candle - Khephren Gold - 10cmScented Candle - Khephren Gold - 10cm
- Material of holder: stainless steel encased glass
- Fragrance notes: eau de cologne, cedrat & cyprus
- Dimensions: H10xD13cm / H4xD5.25”
- Burn time: 60hrs
- Four wicks for even burning
- Stylish small dot hammered design
- Design inspired by ancient Egypt
- Four sizes available
Immerse yourself in the decadent scents of Ancient Egypt with this Khephren Gold Electrum candle from Baobab Collection. Encased in gold coloured stainless steel coated glass, this candle features a hand-hammered dot design and the warm, exotic scents of cyprus & cedrat blended with cologne. This candle is part of the Electrum range, based on the luxurious metal of the same name used throughout the ancient world, with designs inspired by the three largest pyramids of Giza (Kheops, Khephren & Mykerinos). The three Electrum scents are available in four different sized candles and as a diffuser, along with a comprehensive range of home fragrances from Baobab.
For full instructions on how to properly care for your candle please see our burning guide here.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.