- Lid for Edo pans
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel
- Dimensions: H4xØ24cm
- Designed by Patricia Urquiola
- Inspired by Japanese aesthetics
- Suitable for use with the Edo stockpot – 24cm
- Suitable for use with the Edo frying pan – 24cm
- Suitable for use with the Edo casserole pan – 24cm
- Suitable for use with the Edo low casserole pan – 24cm
- Supplier code: PU200/24
- Barcode: 8003299430390
Complete your pan set with this Edo lid from Alessi. Designed to be used with a range of Edo pans available separately, this sleek lid is inspired by Japanese aesthetic and is a design-forward yet functional addition to any kitchen.
Delivery & Returns
- Free delivery for orders over £50.00
- Standard UK Delivery - £3.95*
- UK Next Working Day delivery - £6.00
- Click & Collect - £4.00
- Nominated Day delivery - £6.00
- Weekend delivery - £10.00
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - £6.36
- Free delivery for orders over £139.20
- Express Delivery - £9.55
- Free delivery for orders over £159.09
We currently ship to over 130 countries around the world. Find out more about international shipping
Free ReturnsIt's OK if you change your mind, we offer a 30 day free returns policy with this item.
Amazing ! Loved how quickly I received the product for both orders. Thank you! I look forward to ordering from you again very soon
Regular delivery information. Arrived promptly. Exceptionally well packaged.
I receive packages in the States from Amara more quickly than I do from most places I order from based IN the States. Plus, the way each order is packaged with care, and that you're thanked by name, definitely adds to the overall experience.
Great customer service when i rang to speak to them about delivery arrangements. Wonderful products.
Advertised webpage costs were not what was charged..
Please with my purchase, good price and very well packed. Would recommend Amara.
I received the goods in four working days after I ordered and paid online in the weekend. The courier service from UK is faster than those within Australia. Emile Henry large loaf baker and baguette mould are in individual Emile Henry box with cooking manual and are very well packed in a big box with fragile sticker.
Although pleased with the items purchased, the time taken to take delivery of them was quite poor - almost 3 weeks. One of the items was a small outdoor side table which seems to have caused the delay for some reason - surely delivery of a larger item should not cause this. Would have thought Amara used to dealing with such deliveries.
Always a fast delivery (to Australia) and products always a good quality.