- Graypants – responsibly reimagining cardboard boxes
- Material: repurposed cardboard, glass & steel
- Dimensions: D18xH8.5" / D45xH21cm
- Please note this item is for UK delivery only
- Also available in larger sizes
- Hardwired cord set & ceiling canopy with 2m black cord
- Responsibly made in Holland & designed in Seattle USA
- Handmade with laser cut cardboard – completely unique
- Nontoxic & fire retardant treated
- Features a standard E27 lamp holder
- Recommended wattage: 100W x3
- Maintain a safe distance between the cardboard & bulb
- Use in a dry location
- Compressed air recommended cleaning
- Responsible handmade quality
- Creates stunning refractions as light shines through
- More Scraplight designs by Graypants available
This striking Drum pendant lamp by Graypants has been responsibly hand crafted from repurposed cardboard (please note this item is for UK delivery only). Precision cut by a laser the cardboard is then assembled by hand to create each stunning design. Not only is each design aesthetically beautiful unlit but they also create fabulous refractions around the room when lit as light shines through the cardboard. Slight variations in colour or corrugation pattern are a byproduct of the handmade process and make each Graypants Scraplight truly unique. Made from salvaged cardboard & non-toxic adhesive each one also includes a hardwired cord set & ceiling canopy with 2m black cord.
Please note that Scraplights are not meant for damp conditions or outdoor use and for cleaning Graypants recommend a quick spray with a can of compressed air is best to remove dust. All shades are treated with a non-toxic fire retardant, to reduce the risk of fire only use a recommended bulb.
When you first use your Scraplight please be aware that a slightly smoky smell is normal, it is due to the laser cutting process which slightly burns the edges of the cardboard and it will diminish over time.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4874 reviews sitewide
Superb service, will be using them again.
My purchase arrived damaged, however, Imogen Carr, of Customer Services, dealt with the issue professionally, courteously, timeously and efficiently.
Please ensure that this is fed back to Customer Services management.
Very pleased with the service and the way I was informed of a more or less accurate delivery time.
received the products very quickly!
Great customer service
Very prompt service
great fast delivery and packaging as always
easy to use and check is great
i ordered the wrong initial on the product, totally my fault...i spoke to Customer Services who were so helpful and i returned the product to them. Very good service.I will re-order the correct one in a few days. Thank you.
These reviews are collected independently by