- Fragrance notes: eucalyptus, buchu leaves, tea
- With mint & camomile
- Measurements: H10.5cm x D9cm, weight: 270g
- Burn time: 70-80 hours
- Sharp & expansive
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Unique glass vessel, handcrafted in Tuscany
- Pure cotton wick
- Burning instructions included
- Elegantly packaged in a stylish box
- Supplier code: CT-DA/07/TRU
- Barcode: 3397696410075
This Dada scented candle by Cire Trudon has a sharp & expansive aroma, with a touch of tea and vetiver, dressed up with crumpled mint leaves and eucalyptus. This scented candle is inspired by the magnetic field of the Dada movement & the artistic dizziness and surrealist experiences. Cire Trudon are the oldest wax manufacturers in the world; and the shape of their unique glass vessels are inspired by traditional champagne buckets.
Please be advised, for the first third this candle can be burnt for up to 3 hours, after this it can only be burnt for 1-2 hours at a time.
Delivery & Returns
UK DeliveryFind out more about UK delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - £7.89
- Free delivery for orders over £138.16
- International_express delivery - £31.58
- Free delivery for orders over £0