Classic Ikon Straight Meat Fork - CreamClassic Ikon Straight Meat Fork - Cream
- Wusthof- leading manufacturers of quality cutlery
- The Classic Ikon Range
- Straight Meat Fork
- Forged from specially tempered high carbon steel
- Cutlery with outstanding strength
- Special alloyed steel
- 16cm long
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shell, full tang handle
- Cream handle made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Wusthof meat forks make a fantastic luxury gift idea
This Wusthof Straight Meat Fork is perfect as a carving or serving fork, with it you will have a good hold on almost anything. This sophisticated meat fork is part of the Wusthof classic ikon range and measures 16cm with a cream coloured handle.
Each Wusthof Meat Fork is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. This specialised high carbon stain resistant alloy ensures the critical characteristics of each piece of Wusthof cutlery -including: razor sharp, long lasting cutting edge, easily restorable edge, high stain resistance.
The handles on Wusthof Meat Forks are made from high impact polypropylene with a traditional triple rivet fixing. The shape of the handle is ergonomic and has been designed in consultation with professional chefs for maximum comfort. Finished to a high standard the handles are seam free and pore free and therefore hygienic. Meat Forks from Wusthof make wonderful luxury gifts for professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95