- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: D5.5cm / D2.25”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Triple thread designs on each handle with subtle end fold
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Classic-Faden cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add decadent traditional design to your dining settings with this Classic-Faden napkin ring from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features a classic raised triple thread design handle with an elegant fold at the base. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Classic-Faden cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.