- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: D5.5cm / D2.25”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Triple thread designs on each handle with subtle end fold
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Classic-Faden cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add decadent traditional design to your dining settings with this Classic-Faden napkin ring from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features a classic raised triple thread design handle with an elegant fold at the base. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Classic-Faden cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- I have never been more impressed than with your company - the most incredible turn around time to get to australia!! cant wait to buy more things form you in the near future!! thank you again!!!! Nat
- Very good service
- Very efficient service.
- Great service and received quickly
- It was a shame that the item was not in stock and kept being delayed, however Amara kept in touch and staff were helpful and good natured on the phone.
- Delivered on time
- Communication and service is prompt. Very satisfied!
- Beautiful and unusual item, too big for the space unfortunately but Amara arranged a courier straight away , very pleasant service would definitely use again :-) .
- Very good indeed.
- Excellent hassle free transaction