- Wusthof are leading manufacturers of quality cutlery
- The Classic Range-triple riveted knife series
- Boning Knife
- Perfect for de-boning chicken, ham, trimming fat & sinews
- Tapered, pointed blade
- Forged from specially tempered high carbon steel
- Kitchen knives with outstanding strength
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- 14cm long knife blade
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shell, full tang handle
- Black handle made of synthetic material
- Kitchen knives for professionals & cooking enthusiasts
- Wusthof knives make a fantastic luxury gift idea
This Wusthof Classic Boning Knife is perfect for de-boning chicken or ham, and trimming fat and sinews. The tapered pointed blade of this boning knife is a neccessity for working closely around joints, and it measures 14cm.
Each Wusthof knife is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. This specialised high carbon stain resistant alloy ensures the critical characteristics of each Wusthof kitchen knife -including: razor sharp, long lasting cutting edge, easily restorable edge, high stain resistance. Each Wusthof knife has a solid, curved bolster for comfort and safety, which stops your hand riding up the blade. Each knife also has a full tang for perfect balance.
The handles on Wusthof Classic Knives are made from high impact polypropylene with a traditional triple rivet fixing. The shape of the handle is ergonomic and has been designed in consultation with professional chefs for maximum comfort. Finished to a high standard the handles are seam free and pore free and therefore hygienic. Kitchen knives from Wusthof make wonderful luxury gifts for professional chefs and cooking enthusiasts.
- Standard UK Delivery £3.95*
- Free delivery for orders over £70.00
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95