- Material: 82% wool, 18% cotton
- Dimensions: 163x203cm
- Preferred by Native Americans for ceremonial purposes
- One of Pendleton’s most popular blankets
- Felt bound
- Dry clean only
- Supplier code: ZD411-51106
- Barcode: 094508058090
Add historical design to your home with this Chief Joseph Blanket from Pendleton. Measuring 163x203cm, it is the size preferred by Native Americans for ceremonial purposes and is perfect for use as a wall hanging or a blanket. Designed in the early 1920s, the Chief Joseph design continues to be one of Pendleton’s most popular blankets as it commemorates the heroism of one of the Northwest’s greatest Nez Perce warriors, Chief Joseph. Featuring various arrowheads to symbolise bravery, this blanket is suitable for dry cleaning only and makes a bold statement in any space.
Delivery & Returns
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - £11.67
- Free delivery for orders over £136.11