- Handcrafted limited edition in a luxury clamshell case
- Dimensions: H47.5xW40xD8cm
- Length: 232 pages, 180 illustrations
- By Alexander Fury
- A look at iconic looks from Chanel
- More inspiring literature available from Assouline
- Due to handcrafted nature a non-uniform effect can occur in the middle
- This ‘bulking’ is part of the book’s unique charm
- Supplier code: 9781614288107
- Barcode: 9781614288107
Something for the fashionistas. This Chanel: Impossible Collection Book from Assouline is the ultimate literature on the world-famous fashion house. A literary exhibition, this book features a curated selection of 100 iconic and signature looks from the house of Chanel, from the timeless Little Black Dress and impeccably simple tweed suit to the apothecary-style perfume bottle and diamond-quilted leather handbag, from Mademoiselle’s revolutionary designs to Karl Lagerfeld’s unexpected and even irreverent variations on her original codes.
Proudly display this book in style with the Assouline Book Stand.
Delivery & Returns
UK DeliveryFind out more about UK delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - £8.40
- Free delivery for orders over £147
- International_express delivery - £33.60
- Free delivery for orders over £0