- Villiers – innovative luxury furniture
- Material: mild steel with old penny bronze finish & glass top
- Dimensions: H420xW1400xD1400mm
- Toughened glass top 15mm thick
- Created in England by highly skilled craftsmen
- Crafted with meticulous detail & care
- Every step is completed by a person skilled in a specific area
- Ensuring the highest quality in every detail
- Mirror polished finish also available
- Bespoke sizes & finishes available – please contact us
- Delivery & instalment options available by quote process
- More luxury furniture by Villiers available
Create a luxurious statement in any living space with this magnificent large Brooklyn coffee table from Villiers. Made in England, each piece has been meticulously created by highly skilled craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Hand crafted from mild steel it features a powder coated finish in old penny bronze, with toughened glass for the top. Each step in the laborious manufacturing process is completed by a person skilled in a specific area ensuring the highest quality and attention to detail. Also available in a mirror polished finish this striking piece of furniture will add timeless luxury to any space.
Please note that for each piece of Villiers furniture a quote must be requested for delivery and installation options. Bespoke sizes & finishes are also available in every product; please contact customer services for more information.
Villiers work the traditional English way, using great materials and fantastic craftsmanship to create beautiful and strikingly different pieces of furniture. Dedicated to the challenge of innovation and the pursuit of excellence, their award winning furniture is the epitome of luxury design for the home.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5010 reviews sitewide
The customer service at Amara is exceptional! I am an international customer and it is always a pleasure shopping online with Amara.
Fast delivery to the USA. Excellent that you take care of all taxes. The problem with several other companies is that when sending a gift from Europe to the USA the receiver is rsponsible on paying the import tax.
Good, efficient, friendly response too
Excellent all round,as usual.
very quick delivery and well packed
Great product and excellent service. Very happy with Amara!
Great service - speedy delivery. No problems.
After difficulties with my orders they went above and beyond to make things right and keep in communication
Very happy with products but there was a long delay between order and shipment
Excellent service, super fast delivery. Thank you
These reviews are collected independently by