- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Material: platinum-plated
- Aperture size: 2x3" / 5x7.5cm (photo to fit)
- Overall dimensions: 3.25x4.25" / 5x10.5cm
- Features classic braided detail
- Perfect way to frame your treasured memories
- Meticulously handcrafted and detailed with bevelled glass
- Satin liner, leather back & decorative closures
- Swiss stretched silk behind the photograph
- Stops the photograph from fading over time
- Available in three sizes
- Also available in a gold plated style
- Fabulous luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
This Braid photo frame by L'Objet is handcrafted by the best artisans. With beautiful platinum plated braid detailing this classic frame is perfect for displaying your cherished memories. Inspired by fine jewellery, this frame has been meticulously handcrafted and detailed with bevelled glass, satin liner, leather back & decorative closures. Available in three sizes it makes a fabulous luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4793 reviews sitewide
The service from start to finish was outstanding.....constantly updated.
Good service. Fast delivery.
Thank you Good quick service.
I was very pleased with the speed of delivery. I almost didn't order because I thought that the item may take too long to deliver. I will be back.
Excellent service, all arrived on time and in good order, well packaged.
Ordered Tuesday Recieved following day excellent service
The standard of packaging for a product for £80 was not good. It was bought for a gift but the box looked like it had been opened several times and sellotaped over and over. I was embarassed giving it as a present as it looked like it had already been used. My dad however loved it but I remain disappointed.
Really prompt service,great service
These reviews are collected independently by