- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Material: platinum-plated
- Aperture size: 2x3" / 5x7.5cm (photo to fit)
- Overall dimensions: 3.25x4.25" / 5x10.5cm
- Features classic braided detail
- Perfect way to frame your treasured memories
- Meticulously handcrafted and detailed with bevelled glass
- Satin liner, leather back & decorative closures
- Swiss stretched silk behind the photograph
- Stops the photograph from fading over time
- Available in three sizes
- Also available in a gold plated style
- Fabulous luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
This Braid photo frame by L'Objet is handcrafted by the best artisans. With beautiful platinum plated braid detailing this classic frame is perfect for displaying your cherished memories. Inspired by fine jewellery, this frame has been meticulously handcrafted and detailed with bevelled glass, satin liner, leather back & decorative closures. Available in three sizes it makes a fabulous luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5995 reviews sitewide
Checkout was streamlined and efficient. Shipping was incredibly fast, item arrived in good condition, well-packed, and as described. Personalized packings slip was a nice touch!
Item was as described and arrived very quickly.
great products, efficient service, fair price
Shipping was extremely fast. Gift wrapping was very nice.
The item I ordered wasn't in stock and had to be back ordered. It did ship a few days later than the expected date, but when it was shipped it arrived in 2 days which is really fast considering I ordered from the Netherlands.
Amazing service, easy to understand website.
Hard to believe the speed with which my purchase arrived, especially considering that it was going from England to the United States.
Had trouble trying to order on website but good service when I phoned them to place the order.
Delivery a little slower than expected
These reviews are collected independently by