- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Material: platinum-plated
- Aperture size: 2x3" / 5x7.5cm (photo to fit)
- Overall dimensions: 3.25x4.25" / 5x10.5cm
- Features classic braided detail
- Perfect way to frame your treasured memories
- Meticulously handcrafted and detailed with bevelled glass
- Satin liner, leather back & decorative closures
- Swiss stretched silk behind the photograph
- Stops the photograph from fading over time
- Available in three sizes
- Also available in a gold plated style
- Fabulous luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
This Braid photo frame by L'Objet is handcrafted by the best artisans. With beautiful platinum plated braid detailing this classic frame is perfect for displaying your cherished memories. Inspired by fine jewellery, this frame has been meticulously handcrafted and detailed with bevelled glass, satin liner, leather back & decorative closures. Available in three sizes it makes a fabulous luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4999 reviews sitewide
Tha service was excellent.
Delivery service is very awkward - they (DPD) didn't take any initiative like other companies do to leave with a neighbour, and then left it at a DPD depot far from my house and requiring utility bills and a passport to collect so I had to go home and find documents I wouldn't normally carry with me and then go back out on a weekend to collect. A huge hassle. Not using Amara again because so inconvenient.
Rug is currently lost with DPD. I had to contact Amara to ask where it was as it was not delivered. I have had to ring Amara several times to chase and confirm that I want a rug re-ordering etc. very disappointing for an item that we have paid £750.00 for!!! Truly disappointed with Amara and would not recommend to anybody !
Great selection of quality products. Nice to see you have options for free shipping to the Netherlands. The packing was top notch! Everything arrived safely and quickly.
Very quick and easy
Because of poor labeling, my shipment was held up by the shipper in compliance with FDA regulations. This came as quite a shock to me and took several days to work out as I was unaware of the origin of manufacture that the shipper needed.
Easy and quck
Quick and excellent service. Good strong packaging.
Prompt service as always
Very good kept me informed and sent emails when shipped and when due to be delivered
These reviews are collected independently by