- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Material: platinum-plated
- Aperture size: 2x3" / 5x7.5cm (photo to fit)
- Overall dimensions: 3.25x4.25" / 5x10.5cm
- Features classic braided detail
- Perfect way to frame your treasured memories
- Meticulously handcrafted and detailed with bevelled glass
- Satin liner, leather back & decorative closures
- Swiss stretched silk behind the photograph
- Stops the photograph from fading over time
- Available in three sizes
- Also available in a gold plated style
- Fabulous luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
This Braid photo frame by L'Objet is handcrafted by the best artisans. With beautiful platinum plated braid detailing this classic frame is perfect for displaying your cherished memories. Inspired by fine jewellery, this frame has been meticulously handcrafted and detailed with bevelled glass, satin liner, leather back & decorative closures. Available in three sizes it makes a fabulous luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4846 reviews sitewide
VERY fast, efficient delivery, thank you!
Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
Used it for the first time. Item arrived quickly, although was in a much larger box than needed.
Great company and easy to use website.
Good service arrived promptly
I was very impressed in the way my order has been handled and that I was able to track the delivery which gave me freedom to do other things.
Speedy delivery of well packaged order.
Items advertised as in stock are not necessarily. I have made a few orders where once you order the goods you get an email telling you they won't be in for a few months. I feel they do this to keep held stock low and just order in to meet demand. Great for them but misleading for customers so I won't use them again. Most people shop on the internet for instant gratification and this is not what Amara offers.
Efficient and an excellent service all round. They delivered what was ordered on time and in good condition.
These reviews are collected independently by