- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L17.5cm / L7”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Designed by Robert Berking
- Fanned ridges on the stem & intricate edging on the handle
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Belvedere cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add decadent traditional design to your dining settings with this Belvedere soup/cream spoon from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features fanned ridges on the stem with an intricate pattern along the edge, which beautifully display the contrast between light & shadow. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Belvedere cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5962 reviews sitewide
One of my plates arrived broken but I contacted customer services who put a replacement in the post which arrived the following day! Fast, efficient and friendly
I have lovely online experience with Amara. when I ordered online I have sent wrong delivery address so I called the number the lady on the phone not just pleasantly helped me but send me an email to confirm that the delivery address is updated.
Thank you Emma.
Always excellent serivce from Amara, kept informed of progress of delivery regularly and arrived sooner than expected.
Excellent. Easy transaction and product arrived on time.
Unfortunately, the Black Bread Cloche that I had previously received was damaged upon arrival. I rang up AMARA and they were extremely apologetic and arranged for a replacement to be sent straight away. Amazing customer service as always and such friendly staff.
Good service and swift delivery however other companies offer free next day delivery on many items.
The order and dispatch all worked
These reviews are collected independently by