- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L17.5cm / L7”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Designed by Robert Berking
- Fanned ridges on the stem & intricate edging on the handle
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Belvedere cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add decadent traditional design to your dining settings with this Belvedere soup/cream spoon from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features fanned ridges on the stem with an intricate pattern along the edge, which beautifully display the contrast between light & shadow. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Belvedere cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4881 reviews sitewide
Super fast delivery from The UK To Austraia to my PO Box and well packed.
I am thrilled with the service I received from Amara. One of the best companies I have done business with in a long time. They shipped the item right away and it was packed very securely so that it arrived in perfect condition.
Very reliable service. Promptly received.
Delivered as promised on the next day no probs.
Outstanding, excellent, polite, efficient, helpful.
Not enough superlatives.. Thank you Amara.
Fabulous quick service. Shipping cost from UK to USA was not unreasonable too. Fast delivery as well.
Love the product ranges!
Quick and efficient
Superb service, will be using them again.
My purchase arrived damaged, however, Imogen Carr, of Customer Services, dealt with the issue professionally, courteously, timeously and efficiently.
Please ensure that this is fed back to Customer Services management.
These reviews are collected independently by