- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L15cm / L6”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Designed by Robert Berking
- Fanned ridges on the stem & intricate edging on the handle
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Belvedere cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add decadent traditional design to your dining settings with this Belvedere ice cream spoon from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features fanned ridges on the stem with an intricate pattern along the edge, which beautifully display the contrast between light & shadow. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Belvedere cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4597 reviews sitewide
it was very easy to order and came very fast without any problems.
Great customer service. Appreciated the updates when my shipment was delayed.
One of the Waterford glasses was cracked upon arrival, Customer Service was excellent in arranging a product switch and partial refund.
We still haven't received our order (two cognac glasses), so we can't really rate and if they come, be intact yet!
Excellent, efficiant service with great product offerings
Delivered on time, easy to choose a specific date, and great it was narrowed down to an hour window.
What can i say, everything you want. easy to see product up close. easy to place order. very quick emails keeping me informed at all times. Delivery was very efficient I was able to see when my delivery would arrive with DPD. thank you.
Very efficient. Received order next day at beginning of estimated delivery time period.
These reviews are collected independently by