- L’Objet – graceful, detailed & rich in history
- Bittersweet fragrance in Ashanti Yellow gift box
- Dimensions: 3x3.5" / 8x9cm
- Material: Limoges porcelain with 14K gold accents
- Fabric: 100% long-stapled Egyptian cotton
- Each box is unique so pattern will vary from image
- Paraffin wax made with coconut oil
- Burn time: 25 hours approximately
- Homage to Mariano Fortuny & the artisans of Venice
- Encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder
- Delicately textured to recall distinguishable Fortuny pleats
- Presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box
- Fortuny Pleats candle available in five colours
- Wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Fortuny dinner service range also available
- Wide selection of L’Objet home accessories available
A homage to Mariano Fortuny and the artisans of Venice this stunning Fortuny Pleats Candle in Ashanti Yellow by L'Objet will add a touch of luxury to any room. Featuring a delectable fragrance with both bitter & sweet notes, the name is taken from Fortuny's signature Venetian red and is reminiscent of the Venetian custom of an aperitif of Prosecco infused with Campari or Aperol. It's encased in a fine grey bisque porcelain holder with 14K gold accents, and then presented in a luxurious Fortuny fabric upholstered box, please note that as all Fortuny fabric is unique the pattern on the box will vary from image. Once the candle has burned away you are left with porcelain holder which in turn becomes a trinket box perfect for little curiosities. Available in five gift box colours; yellow, red, green, blue & grey, this L'Objet scented candle is a wonderful luxury gift idea for any occasion.
L’Objet designs are inspired by the natural world and are created using ancient production techniques by the very best artisans. Despite a timeless quality that resonates with Old World charm, the L’Objet collections are something entirely new –graceful, detailed and rich in history, but thoroughly modern.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5180 reviews sitewide
Excellent and effiicient
Reasonably quick delivery and good response.
Excellent service. Fast delivery, reasonable price, efficient packing and shipment.
Customer service excellent by Imogen.
received goods earlier than expected. Well done
The product did not arrive in time for my daughters birthday as the incorrect re stocking date was given but once in the UK the service was good. I was informed of all the eventualities.
Great service. Ordered the product on a Friday in Australia, and received the product a couple of days later on the Monday. Packaged well. Excellent!
Concise ordering, great communication, arrived promptly with a delivery text within the hour. Excellent service and and one stop shopping destination for quality homeware.
The product was just what was wanted. The delivery company is also very good.
These reviews are collected independently by