- Dimensions: W35.5xL43xD7.4cm
- English language
- 300 pages and 200 illustrations
- Explores the Art Deco design movement
- Linen hardcover
- More volumes available from Assouline
- Supplier code: 9781649800220
Dive into the wonderful world of the Art Deco design movement with this book from Assouline. Evolving between the two World Wars, Art Deco symbolised modernity, sophistication, glamour and optimism of the technological progress. Capturing the imaginations of designers and consumers alike, it manifested itself to some extent everywhere around the world, from skyscrapers, automobiles and ocean liners to fashion, advertising and everyday home furnishings. Featuring an introduction by expert Jared Goss and bursting with captivating imagery, Art Deco Style explores this global design phenomenon and its long-lasting appeal.
Delivery & Returns
UK DeliveryFind out more about UK delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - £8.40
- Free delivery for orders over £147
- International_express delivery - £33.60
- Free delivery for orders over £0