- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L10.5cm / L4.25”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Inspired by Thomas Chippendale’s Rococo/Baroque designs
- Elegantly curved handle
- Characteristic Chippendale edging adorns each piece
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Alt-Chippendale cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add the epitome of timeless elegance & sophistication to your dining settings with this Alt-Chippendale mocha spoon from Robbe & Berking. The Alt-Chippendale range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features a beautiful ornately curved handle reminiscent of Thomas Chippendale’s iconic Rococo/late Baroque designs. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Alt-Chippendale cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5022 reviews sitewide
Quick reliable service.
Arrived very quickly & kept informed regarding delivery time with emails.
quick delivery - product describe as is on the web - excellent web based system
It was my first time ordering from Amara. Was a little hesitant as the are in the UK, but everything was very smooth. Great site! Will definitely order again.
Took like 4 months but it was worth it
Excellent service! Quick and prompt delivery, wasn't expecting such a fast service. Will definitely be returning as a customer.
My only suggestion would be, unless I missed it, that maybe the introduction of gift wrapping like a beautiful box would be great. Great service though, guys.
Delivery was done in an expedient manner. I was delighted!
Super fast delivery
Perfect packaging, fast international delivery. I will shop with Amara again.
These reviews are collected independently by