- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- See each piece’s product page for approx. dimensions
- Set includes:
- 8x dinner spoons, dinner forks & dinner knives
- 8x dessert spoons, dessert forks & dessert knives
- 8x coffee spoons, mocha spoons, fish forks & fish knives
- x4 serving spoons
- R&B hallmark
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
Add the epitome of timeless elegance & sophistication to your dining settings with this Alt-Chippendale eighty four piece set from Robbe & Berking. The Alt-Chippendale range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features a beautiful ornately curved handle reminiscent of Thomas Chippendale’s iconic Rococo/late Baroque designs. The set includes eight dinner spoons, dinner forks, dinner knives, dessert spoons, dessert knives, dessert forks, coffee spoons, mocha spoons, fish forks, fish knives and four serving spoons. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Alt-Chippendale cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4613 reviews sitewide
Excellent quality and delivery service was brilliant. Time for delivery was between 1 hour time slot.
Quick to ship.
quick, good, no problems, although the box that the bottle cme in was very large!
Superb customer service! Very helpful'
On time, well packaged.
Couldn't have done better.
The service is Excellent .. Very good
Easy to order, great delivery.
Very pleased with service & item was packaged very well.
These reviews are collected independently by