- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L20cm / L8”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Inspired by Thomas Chippendale’s Rococo/Baroque designs
- Elegantly curved handle
- Characteristic Chippendale edging adorns each piece
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Alt-Chippendale cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add the epitome of timeless elegance & sophistication to your dining settings with this Alt-Chippendale menu spoon from Robbe & Berking. The Alt-Chippendale range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features a beautiful ornately curved handle reminiscent of Thomas Chippendale’s iconic Rococo/late Baroque designs. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Alt-Chippendale cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4581 reviews sitewide
Delivered to the wrong address, but did rectify the situation by reorganising delivery to the wedding venue.
excellent service. What I would change is to have a express delivery before 9am which I don't think Amara do. As it was my first shop with them I found the lady I dealt with very plesant and efficient.
Efficient and clear instructions when placing an order
I sent a few queries about the product I was interested in and they replied the next working day
Thank you for wonderful service. The goods arrived very quickly and the everything was packaged well to avoid breakage.
Delivered very promptly following the simple ordering process! Amara made the transaction very simple!
Great customer service, delivery was delayed, but I was informed through email about the reasons with a nice and friendly email
Fast shipping ~ excellent service
These reviews are collected independently by