- Material: 100% recycled plastic
- Dimensions: W57xH84xD47cm, seat height: 46cm
- Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet
- Mustard colour
- Made from recycled materials
- Wipe carefully with a damp cloth to clean
- Suitable for outdoor use & for stacked storage
- Available in several colours
- Matching Masters stool also available
- Supplier code: 05865/16
- Barcode: 8058967070682
Add award-winning design to your home with the Masters Chair from Kartell. Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet this chair is a striking tribute to three iconic chairs; the 'Series 7' by Arne Jacobsen, the 'Tulip Armchair' by Eero Saarinen and the 'Eiffel Chair' by Charles Eames. Now crafted from recycled plastic, Kartell have used waste materials from the industry. Suitable for outdoor use and available in several colours, this practical yet stylish chair design is also stackable and easily stored.
For more information on Kartell products and how to care for them please see our buying guide here.