Stay Tuned for the Voting Stage Opening Soon
This year we have ten categories in which you can nominate the unmissable interior blogs you catch up with every day. These categories have certain judging criteria which should be read carefully before you nominate your favourite blog.
We also have three special awards which you can't nominate bloggers for, Bloggers' Choice, the KLC x AMARA Student Interior Design Award and the Lifetime Acheivement Award. The recipients of these top awards will be announced alongside the other categores on the awards evening.
Each category has certain judging criteria which should be read carefully before you nominate your favourite blog and please bear in mind the general rules below for every nomination:
- The blog must be live at the time of nomination and they must have posted in the last three months
- Blogs can be nominated more than once and into more than one category. However, those nominated in more than one category will only appear in the category they receive the most nominations or the category we feel they are most relevant to
- If we feel the blog is not interior related, we reserve the right to disregard it from the awards entirely
- We reserve the right to disqualify any blogs that we have found to publish any offensive or discriminatory material
- All blogs must be written in English for the judges to be able to determine writing quality
- Each blog only needs to be nominated ONCE to get through to the voting stage of the AMARA Interior Blog Awards
- The voting stage opens Friday 7th August 2020 – this is when you should ask for voting support from your friends, family and followers to make it onto the shortlists