- Cover: hard-bound in a linen clamshell case
- Length: 144 pages, 100 illustrations
- Dimensions: H42xW35.5cm
- By Frédéric Chambre
- Composed of 100 years of creative innovations
- Traces the development of 20th century design
- More inspiring literature available from Assouline
- Barcode: 9781614282907
Give your coffee table a make-over with this book from Assouline. Named ‘The Impossible Collection of Design’ this book traces the history of 20th century design and spans Art Nouveau and the Arts & Crafts movement to Pop Art and today’s digital ages as chosen by design expert Frédéric Chambre. Hard-bound, luxuriously over-sized and encased in a vibrant yellow case, this is the ultimate coffee table book. And certain to impress.
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about Ireland delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - €9.33
- Free delivery for orders over €163.32
- International_express delivery - €37.33
- Free delivery for orders over €0