AMARA Thank you from Coutts
Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of AMARA Gift Cards.
- AMARA Living Ltd, ‘AMARA’ reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions of the AMARA Gift Cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your AMARA Gift Cards constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made.
- The value of your AMARA Gift Cards can be redeemed at either www.amara.com or via the AMARA Personal Shopping service, provided it is used within the redemption period applicable.
- Your AMARA Gift Cards are valid for 24 months from the date it was issued.
- Your AMARA Gift Cards will extend for a further 24 months from the last transaction date, until no funds remain.
- Following which they expire automatically. AMARA Gift Cards cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of its expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry date.
- The AMARA Gift Cards expire automatically once its balance has been used.
- AMARA Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an order.
- Any balance on an order after the AMARA Gift Cards have been deducted is payable before completion of the order.
- AMARA Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your AMARA Gift Cards following its delivery. AMARA Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Crediting a Gift Card
- Any orders paid for using AMARA Gift Cards that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original Gift Card or if you have discarded or misplaced your Gift Card, issued on a new Gift Card. For returns where part payment was taken from a Gift Card, the refund will be credited to your original Gift Card in the first instance.
- If a partial refund is made for any purchase using AMARA Gift Card with another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the AMARA Gift Card in the first instance.
- If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by AMARA Gift Card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or cash).
- Personal data relating to your AMARA Gift Cards will be used in accordance with current applicable data protection and privacy legislation and our Privacy Notice which can be found at: https://www.amara.com/content/privacy-notice
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.