- English language
- Cover: hand bound in a wooden box
- Length: 232 pages, over 100 illustrations
- Dimensions: H45xW50xD9cm
- By Aaron Sigmond
- An up close look at some of the world’s finest cigars
- More inspiring literature available from Assouline
- Due to handcrafted nature a non-uniform effect can occur in the middle
- This ‘bulking’ is part of the book’s unique charm
- Supplier code: 9781614287841
- Barcode: 9781614287841
Like the pop of the Champagne cork, the flick of the lighter or the strike of the match and the first draw of the smoke are synonymous with celebration, relaxation, and comradery. And this hand-bound & oversized luxury book from Assouline is brimming with the most remarkable cigars of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries from the most prestigious makers. A journey to fabled Cuban tobacco farms, you can get up close and personal with the torcedores (master cigar rollers) as they discover the world’s most commendable and coveted cigars. A must-have for the collection of any sincere cigar aficionado.
Proudly display this book in style with the Assouline Book Stand.
Delivery & Returns
Canada DeliveryStandard Delivery (4-8 working days) Free delivery to Canada
Express Delivery (2-3 working days) $75
Find out more about Canada delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $13.86
- Free delivery for orders over $242.50
- International_express delivery - $55.43
- Free delivery for orders over $0