- English language
- Dimensions: W39xL48xD7cm
- Pages: 228
- 175 illustrations
- Highlights key moments in the history of Formula One
- Housed in a luxury clamshell case with metal plaque
- Hand-bound using traditional techniques, printed on art-quality paper
- Includes complimentary white gloves and signature canvas tote
- Released in 2021
- By Brad Spurgeon
- Supplier code: 9781614289494
- Barcode: 9781614289494
In Formula 1: The Impossible Collection from Assouline, Veteran F1 journalist Brad Spurgeon takes the reader on a thrilling ride charting the key milestones in Grand Prix racing history. From its 1950s origins in a gentlemen’s club to the third most popular sporting event in the world, this luxurious hand-crafted volume (in classic racing red, of course) is a must-have for F1 fans. Taking a closer look at the technological triumphs of the racing cars themselves to those nail-biting race finishes, this book is a tribute to everyone who is part of the series' teams: the drivers, mechanics, technicians, engineers and team directors synonymous with F1, such as Enzo Ferrari, Bruce McLaren, Bernie Ecclestone, Niki Lauda, Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher, Lewis Hamilton and many more. A great addition to your bookshelf or coffee table.
Proudly display this book in style with the Assouline Book Stand.
Delivery & Returns
Canada DeliveryStandard Delivery (4-8 working days) Free delivery to Canada
Express Delivery (2-3 working days) $75
Find out more about Canada delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $13.86
- Free delivery for orders over $242.50
- International_express delivery - $55.43
- Free delivery for orders over $0