- Material: organic cotton, non-toxic recyclable plastic
- Dimensions: 38x20cm
- Provides the benefits of deep healing acupressure
- Including reducing stress, anxiety, blood pressure, and muscle tension
- In less than 20 minutes per day
- With 1,848 precisely placed surgical-grade nails
- Can be tied around any part of the body
- Or draped over soft surfaces
- Designed for targeted treatment on-the-go
- Hand wash only
- Supplier code: 1901
- Barcode: 602401971806
Enjoy the benefits of acupuncture at home or on-the-go with this acupressure strap from Bed of Nails. Expertly made from sustainable materials, this compact strap can be tied around any part of the body or draped over a soft surface to provide the deep healing treatment of acupressure in less than twenty minutes per day.
Benefits of acupressure include:
Improves circulation and heart rate variability; increases energy levels; reduces blood pressure, stress, and anxiety; aids weight loss by reducing cortisol levels; alleviates headaches and malaise; relieves chronic neck and back pain, tension, and muscle aches; improves sleep and relieves insomnia; activates the parasympathetic nervous system; improves skin complexion; relieves constipation and alleviates cellulite.
Delivery & Returns
Canada DeliveryStandard Delivery (4-8 working days) $20
Find out more about Canada delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $13.35
- Free delivery for orders over $233.71