- Fragrance notes: spearmint, lemon, blackcurrant bud
- With apple, ginger, cloves, jasmine & vanilla
- Measurements: H10.5cm x D9cm, weight: 270g
- Burn time: 70-80 hours
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Unique glass vessel, handcrafted in Tuscany
- Pure cotton wick
- Stylish mouth blown glass vessels
- Elegantly packaged in a stylish box
- Available in various scents
- Burning instructions included
- Supplier code: CT-ABD/07/TRU
- Barcode: 3397696410013
This Abd El Kader scented candle by Cire Trudon has a fresh and free aroma of spearmint, lemon, blackcurrant bud, apple, ginger cloves with notes of jasmine and vanilla. The fragrance is inspired by the wind of freedom coming all at once from the Mascara coast and down from the mountains. Cire Trudon are the oldest wax manufacturers in the world; and the shape of their unique glass vessels are inspired by traditional champagne buckets.
Please be advised, for the first third this candle can be burnt for up to 3 hours, after this it can only be burnt for 1-2 hours at a time.
Delivery & Returns
Canada DeliveryStandard Delivery (4-8 working days) $20
Express Delivery (2-3 working days) $75
Find out more about Canada delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $13.35
- Free delivery for orders over $233.71
- International_express delivery - $53.42
- Free delivery for orders over $0