London’s Most Desirable Address, No.1 Grosvenor Square
An iconic new residential development has launched to market at Mayfair’s number one address, No.1 Grosvenor Square. Developed by Lodha UK, No.1 Grosvenor Square is set in the heart of London’s West End and benefits from an exceptional location, close to an array of shopping streets including Bond Street, Michelin-starred restaurants and 5 star hotels such as Claridge’s.
“Mayfair is one of the world’s finest destinations and we are proud to be developing a new landmark in the neighborhood. No.1 Grosvenor Square embodies the culture of Mayfair with its unique architecture, grand history and luxury amenities. The Square is going through an exciting transformation to be restored to its original grandeur and No.1 Grosvenor Square is an important milestone in the story.” Abhishek Lodha, Managing Director, Lodha Group
The super-prime residential scheme comprises of 39 apartments and five bespoke duplexes, all located on the site of the former US Embassy (1938-1960) and the Canadian High Commission (1962-2013). Along with the world class location, stunning views across the city’s skyline and being London’s most desirable address, No.1 Grosvenor Square also provides residents with an array of first-class facilities, including:
- Dedicated lifestyle floor with a 25m pool, state-of-the-art gymnasium & personal training room, private spa & treatment rooms
- Private screening room
- Lounge bar with billiard table
- On-site restaurant operated by a world-renowned chef
- Private library and business meeting room
- Secure off-street gated car parking
- 24-hour concierge with full lifestyle services
- Lodha UK purchased the site in 2014 and the project is due for completion towards the end of 2019.
Prices start from £8 million for a two-bedroom apartment. Savills and Knight Frank are the appointed sales agents. For more information please visit: www.1GSQ.com