A Warm Welcome to Customer Services Advisor Ellie!
Today we catch up with one of the newest members of the busy Customer Services team Ellie! We steal Ellie away from the fast paced Customer Services department and find out more about her!
- What were you doing before you joined Amara?
I had recently graduated from the University of Portsmouth after doing a three year course in Animation.
- What is your role at Amara and what part of it do you enjoy the most?
I work as a Customer Services Advisor, which means that I help our customers with any queries they may have, whether that be via email, over the phone or on our Live Chat. I love the variety of enquiries that come in, as no two enquiries are ever the same! Working part of a larger team means that the role is quite social too, which always makes working a lot more fun!
- Tell us something about you that might surprise us.
My claim to fame is that I went to Primary School with the original Mini Ant and Dec!
- What are you passionate about?
I am really passionate about the environment and conservation and always ensuring I am doing my bit to help the planet. I absolutely love animals and I would do anything to be able to have dozens of pets!
- What does your perfect weekend look like?
My perfect weekend would involve going on long country walks and exploring new places, and treating myself to a nice dinner out with my family.
- If you had to, what department would you swap with for one day?
If I had to swap with any department, I think I would like to work in the Studio! Art and design has always been a huge part of my life and I would love to be able to put my artist skills to the test in a retail environment.
- If you were stranded on a desert island what three things would you take with you?
I would definitely take a radio – I always need music to listen to! My pet dog so that I’d have something to play with/look after, and some sun cream!!