Say Hello to Customer Services Advisor Abbie!
Today we catch up with one of the newest members of the busy Customer Services team Abbie! We steal Abbie away from the fast paced Customer Services department to get to know her a little better…
- What were you doing before you joined Amara?
I was assistant manager at Miller and Carter, which was a really good experience!
- What is your role at Amara and what part of it do you enjoy the most?
My role is customer service advisor, I really enjoy speaking to customer’s day in day out as I couldn’t be in a job which doesn’t involve speaking with customers. When dealing with an issue, once it has been resolved knowing the customer is happy is a great feeling.
- Tell us something about you that might surprise us.
I am a massive football and Chelsea fan.
- What does your perfect weekend look like?
Relaxing with a glass of wine or two!
- What are some of your pet peeves?
- What is one of the things on your bucket list?
Skydive in Australia.
- What couldn’t you live without and why?
My beautiful dog, Bella, because she is perfect!
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
I would love to read people’s minds