Say hello to Purchase Ledger Nicole!
Today we catch up with Purchase Ledger Nicole Ali! As part of our busy Finance team, Nicole finds herself working alongside most of the departments at Amara. Whether it’s solving any issues with suppliers or product discrepancies or a trip to the Warehouse Nicole is always kept busy! As with all new members of the team, we find out about her past life before she joined Amara, her favourite things and things she would like to try!
- What were you doing before you joined Amara?
I was an Accounts Assistant working on behalf of a banana distribution company.
- What is your role at Amara and what part of it do you enjoy the most?
Seeing the new product and items being launched and problem solving supplier and our discrepancies.
- Tell us something about you that might surprise us.
I’ve only just watched the film Dirty Dancing.
- What does your perfect weekend look like?
Surrounded by family and friends with some nice food and good chat.
- If you had to, what department would you swap with for one day?
Social media because it looks like fun!
- Name a new thing that you would love to try?
Would love to try yoga.
If you were an animal what would you be and why?
A red panda because they are cute and calm animals.
- We all know that everyone at Amara loves their food! If you had to eat one meal/food, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is very hard.. Would have to be Pizza!