The LuxPad is Shortlisted for a UK Blog Award!
Recently Amara’s luxury online magazine The LuxPad was shortlisted for a UK Blog Award! We take a closer look at the UK Blog Awards and find out how excited the team are!
The UK Blog Awards® recognise a multitude of industry social media talent across the UK and provides a unique opportunity for individual and companies from their sector to be recognised for their social media achievements through blogging, vlogging, instagramming and snapchatting. Recognising the best in digital talent, whilst providing everyone with an opportunity to be entered into the process, no matter how big or small the following, the UK Blog Awards provides recognition with a chance to network and be inspired by other industry bloggers and connect with brands.
The LuxPad was created as Amara.com’s online magazine in 2012 to provide readers with interesting and relevant content relating to the world of luxury home fashion and to inspire them to create their ideal interior at home. Developing over the years into a destination for discovering new trends and home collections, events, news, features and interviews all relating to luxury lifestyle & home fashion, design, & interiors. With a group of talented in-house writers using their interests and skills to develop a strong editorial calendar The LuxPad features relevant topics in a timely fashion, now posting new articles every weekday.
After being nominated for an award in the Lifestyle category all the way back in November, The LuxPad was then put to a public vote and the team shared the voting information with their nearest and dearest. Now shortlisted for a UK Blog Award, The LuxPad team will wait with baited breath until April where the winners will be announced at a fabulous awards ceremony.
We spoke with the team to find out just how excited they are!
- Jane: I am super proud of the team and everything we have achieved, to be shortlisted is just lovely recognition for everyone’s hard work.
- Ems: It was so exciting for us just to be nominated this year for the UK Blog Awards, so to be shortlisted now too has sent our excitement through the roof! We all work so hard on making sure all The LuxPad articles are informative, entertaining and the best they can be so, it’s a really great feeling that our readers love what we write enough to vote for us to get through to the next round.
- Aimee: Writing The LuxPad is a real team effort and it’s something we’re all incredibly proud of. To be shortlisted for a UK Blog Award is the best start to the year we could have imagined!
- Hannah: It’s such brilliant news to hear The LuxPad has been shortlisted for a UK Blog Award. We all work so hard to ensure we create quality content that inspires our readers, so it’s great to be recognised for this!
- Megan: To see The LuxPad shortlisted for a UK Blog Awards is awesome! It’s also so exciting for everyone involved who makes The LuxPad such a great read.
- Becie: I am really excited that The LuxPad has been shortlisted for the UK Blog Awards. The team work so hard on the content and this is an amazing achievement that they should all be really proud of!
Congratulations to the whole LuxPad team and good luck at the UK Blog Award ceremony!