The Great Amara Catch Up with Toni from Finance!
This week we spend some time with Toni, Amara’s Purchase Ledger Supervisor. This time of year, Toni & her team are super busy chasing suppliers and helping the Warehouse and Customer Services with any enquiries they have. Toni spills the beans about her time at Amara and what her super power would be…
- What is your role and how long have you been at Amara?
I am currently a purchase ledger supervisor and I have now been at Amara for 4 and a half years!
- Give us a brief run through of your typical day.
Everyday is different, especially at this time of year! Essentially it involves chasing in stock, resolving any customer issues with our suppliers and helping the warehouse with any issues they have.
- What was your first impression of the company when you walked through the door?
It was very small, when I first started there were only about 20 people sat in 1 part of the office. The amazing family feel that has been here since the beginning has been maintained!
- Favourite part of Amara life?
There is always something to look forward to, whether it be the Christmas party or something as simple as the bake off sweepstake!
- If you could work in any other team for a day, which would it be and why?
I think I’d try marketing, I’d like to understand exactly what they do!
- Name a new thing that you would love to try.
I would love to try skydiving!
- If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
Teleportation without a doubt! Imagine being able to click your fingers and end up in New York!