The Great Amara Catch Up With Jessie!
With the new year underway, we spend some time catching up with Online Category Executive Jessie! We find how just how long Jessie has been part of the Amara family and what she would wish for from a genie…
- What is your role and how long have you been at Amara?
I started at Amara 2.5 years ago as an Online Visual Merchandiser, last year I was given a new job role ‘Online Category Executive’
- What was your first impression of the company when you walked through the door?
Wow, it’s beautiful in here. I have to get this job!
- Favourite part of Amara life?
The family atmosphere, the beautiful products I work with and the countryside setting.
- If you could work in any other team for a day, which would it be and why?
The stylist team, I would love to go on shoot and be part of the very talented team we have.
- What is your most memorable Amara moment?
Creating the Amara netball team; build and they will come – and they sure did!
- What couldn’t you live without and why?
Beautiful Interiors – it allows me to express my personality and surround myself with individuality.
- If a genie gave you a wish what would you wish for?
A double fronted Georgian house that I could entertain all my friends and family in.