The Great Amara Catch Up With Aimee from Copy!
This week we spent a few moments in the Copy Corner with Copywriter Aimee Connolly. In between researching for upcoming articles for the LuxPad, writing content for the Amara website and looking up flights to Orlando, Aimee told us all about her time at Amara, interest in the Studio and literally needing Bear Grylls to survive…
- What is your role and how long have you been at Amara?
I’m part of the Copywriting team at Amara, we write all website content including product descriptions, homepages, newsletters and we also publish articles on The LuxPad five times a week. I’ve been here close to four years now – it has gone very quickly!
- What was your first impression of the company when you walked through the door?
It was very small! The whole team fit inside one room of the chicken shed at that point.
- Favourite part of Amara life?
The numerous charity events, Christmas jumper day, desk decorating day, pumpkin carving competition day… everyone gets involved here and there’s always something fun coming up!
- If you could work in any other team for a day, which would it be and why?
The Studio, I love looking at the lifestyle images they’ve set up, they’re always so well put together.
- What is your most memorable Amara moment?
Not that any of us can remember much of it, but the whole office dancing to McBusted at Newmarket is up there!
- If you could visit any place in the world where would you go and why?
Walt Disney World – over and over again!
- If you were stranded on a desert island what three things would you take with you?
Pasta, Netflix and maybe Bear Grylls because I wouldn’t last two minutes trying to survive on my own.
We had lots of fun catching up in the Copy Corner with Aimee and finding out more about her and there’s plenty more to discover on her Meet the Team page!