A warm welcome to Email Marketing Assistant Harriet!
Today we catch up with the newest Email Marketing Assistant Harriet! Harriet tells us all about what she was up to before joining Amara, what she enjoys most about her new role and how she likes to spend her weekends…
- What were you doing before you joined Amara?
I was working for an online scientific publisher. My job role was email marketing assistant which consisted of creating and deploying all 3rd party emails, promoting products and services for all kinds of scientific research companies around the world.
- What is your role at Amara and what part of it do you enjoy the most?
My job role is email marketing assistant which consists of creating all our emails that get sent out to the database. My favourite part of the job is receiving the emails I create knowing it was sent out correctly with no mistakes, haha!
- What does your perfect weekend look like?
Spending it with family, friends and the dogs and going out for good food.
- If you had to, what department would you swap with for one day?
Ohhhh, if I could swap for a day it would have to be graphics, I think it would be fun to create all the different graphics for our promotions.. I just need to better my photoshop skills, haha.
- Name a new thing that you would love to try.
Go see more of the world!
- Diet Coke or Fat Coke? (the big Amara divider)
- We all know that everyone at Amara loves their food! If you had to eat one meal/food, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My grandad’s spaghetti Bolognese.. nothing compares to his spag bol. But if I was to eat out every day it would have to be TGI’s as the JD chicken is so good!!