A warm welcome to Facilities Manager Amy!
This week we catch up with a new member of the Amara team, Amara’s very first Facilities Manager Amy! Amy tells us all about what she was up to before joining Amara, what she enjoys the most about her role and how she likes to spend her weekends…
- What were you doing before you joined Amara?
I was an Assistant Building Manager in London.
- What is your role at Amara and what part of it do you enjoy the most?
I’m the Facilities Manager. My favourite part of the job is working with lots of different departments, and everyday being different.
- Tell us something about you that might surprise us.
I only moved to Essex just under a year ago.
- What does your perfect weekend look like?
Lazy mornings, going out for dinner and drinks with my boyfriend and friends, or a weekend away to somewhere new.
- If you had to, what department would you swap with for one day?
I would swap with the studio and go on a shoot to see how it all works!
- Name a new thing that you would love to try.
I would really love to run the marathon, it would definitely be a life time achievement.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
I can make amazing cheesecakes!
- We all know that everyone at Amara loves their food! If you had to eat one meal/food, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
It would have to be pizza!