- Fragrance notes: green leaves, eucalyptus, orange, fir bark, cedar
- Measurements: H10.5cm x D9cm, weight: 270g
- Burn time: 70-80 hours
- Green & woody
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Pure cotton wick
- Unique glass vessel, handcrafted in Tuscany
- Elegantly packaged in a stylish box
- Burning instructions included
- Available in various scents
- Supplier code: CT-ROI/07/TRU
- Barcode: 3397696410211
This Solis Rex scented candle by Cire Trudon has a green and woody aroma of green leaves & eucalyptus with notes of orange and fir bark. This gorgeous scent takes inspriation from the fragrance of the Mirror Gallery and the vast wooden floor of the Château de Versailles, vapours of wax, candelabras and palace. Cire Trudon are the oldest wax manufacturers in the world; and the shape of their unique glass vessels are inspired by traditional champagne buckets.
Please be advised, for the first third this candle can be burnt for up to 3 hours, after this it can only be burnt for 1-2 hours at a time.
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about Australia delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $24.02
- Free delivery for orders over $280.18
- International_express delivery - $48.03
- Free delivery for orders over $320.21