Oriente Italiano Dessert Plate - Albus
- Dessert plate
- Material: porcelain
- Dimensions: Ø21cm
- Carnation and garden design
- Antico Doccia shape
- Tones of black and white
- Gold trim
- Hand-decorated by artisans
- Not suitable for use in the dishwasher
- Hand wash only
- Matching tableware available separately
- Supplier code: 003RG00 FPT110010210G00124000
- Barcode: 8026672245688
Serve you guests delicious after dinner treats with the Oriente Italiano Albus dessert place from Richard Ginori 1735. Featuring a garden scene with carnations, it has been inspired by traditional Florentine ceramics and was reinterpreted by Gio Ponti in 1946. Perfect for special occasions, there are also matching pieces available separately from Richard Ginori 1735 to create the perfect table setting.
Please note, each Richard Ginori 1735 piece is unique and has been hand decorated by artisans, therefore slight imperfections and differences can occur on occasions.
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about Australia delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- International_ab083 delivery - $16.01
- Free delivery for orders over $280.18
- International_express delivery - $48.03
- Free delivery for orders over $320.21