- Fragrance notes: bergamot, orange blossom, galbanum,
- tuberose, jasmin, ylang, musk, rockrose, benzoin resin
- Sweet & intense
- Burn time: 70-80 hours
- Measurements: H10.5cm x D9cm, weight: 270g
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Pure cotton wick
- Unique glass vessel, handcrafted in Tuscany
- Elegantly packaged in a stylish box
- Burning instructions included
- Available in various scents
- Supplier code: CT-VAL/07/TRU
- Barcode: 3397696410242
This Mademoiselle de la Valliere scented candle has a sweet & intense aroma inspired by her love for Louis the XIV. Mademoiselle de La Vallière enveloped herself in the sweet and shattering intensity of tuberoses. Damp fragrance of an intoxicating love: from the King’s bedroom to her convent, Louise de la Vallière personified this deeply sensual flower, which plump and overwhelming aromas are that of true, blinding, almost spiritual love. Cire Trudon are the oldest wax manufacturers in the world; and the shape of their unique glass vessels are inspired by traditional champagne buckets.
Please be advised, for the first third this candle can be burnt for up to 3 hours, after this it can only be burnt for 1-2 hours at a time.
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about Australia delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- International_ab083 delivery - $16.01
- Free delivery for orders over $280.18
- International_express delivery - $48.03
- Free delivery for orders over $320.21