Luke Edward Hall Crown Dinner Plate - White
- Dinner plate
- Material: porcelain
- Designed by Luke Edward Hall
- Inspired by his love of Greco-Roman mythology
- Depicts Salacia goddess of seawater with a crown
- Hand decorated with precious metals
- Made in Italy
- Supplier code: 004RG00 FPT110 028001 G00130000
- Barcode: 8026672868696
Bring the classics to your interior with this Il Viaggio Di Nettuno dinner plate from Richard Ginori 1735. Surrounded with a classic Greek key design, this plate depicts the goddess of seawater, Salacia, wearing a crown. Inspired by his love of Greco-Roman mythology, this range has been design by Luke Edward Hall and expertly crafted in Italy.
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about Australia delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $24.02
- Free delivery for orders over $280.18