- English language
- Dimensions: W27.9xL35.3xD4.9cm
- Pages: 208
- With 100 illustrations
- Hardcover in luxury slipcase
- Curated look at jewellery designer and artist Adria de Haum’s work
- Released in August 2015
- Supplier code: 9781614284499
- Barcode: 9781614284499
Discover bespoke jewellery designer and artist Adria de Haume’s impressive body of work in this beautifully curated book from Assouline. Displaying her work through four compelling themes: Politics and Play; Fashion and Fancy, including tributes to the great fashion houses such as Chanel, Hermès, and Louis Vuitton; Poets and Painters; and Saints and Saintly. This beautiful slipcase edition includes a comprehensive catalogue of de Haume’s cross sculptures, panels, and prints from 1989 to the present. It also includes a detailed essay interpreting de Haume’s works by Charles Riley, and will make an instant style statement on your coffee table or bookcase.
Proudly display this book in style with the Assouline Book Stand.
Delivery & Returns
Australia DeliveryStandard Delivery (8-12 working days) $50
Express Delivery (3-8 working days) $105
Find out more about Australia delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $15.04
- Free delivery for orders over $263.28
- International_express delivery - $60.18
- Free delivery for orders over $0