- Material: crystal
- Dimensions: H10.6xW25xD14cm
- Beautiful gold lustre tone
- Inspired by the trees lining the Champs-Elysées
- Designed by Marc Lalique in 1951
- Handcrafted in France by skilled artisans
- Supplier code: 10599100
- Barcode: 090592898154
Bring Parisian style to any interior with this Champs-Elysées bowl from Lalique. Inspired by the spectacular rows of plane trees lining “the most beautiful Avenue of the World” this bowl was designed by Marc Lalique in 1951. Capturing the very essence of Paris, this bowl has been finished in a golden lustre and is perfect for creating a statement centrepiece at a stylish dinner party or on a mantelpiece.
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about Australia delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $24.02
- Free delivery for orders over $280.18
- International_express delivery - $48.03
- Free delivery for orders over $320.21