Catene Dinner Plate - Scarlatto
- Dinner plate
- Material: porcelain
- Dimensions: Ø28cm
- Inspired by the genius of Gio Ponti
- Geometric pattern composed of interwoven chains
- Impero shape
- White and scarlet colours
- Hand-decorated by artisans
- Not suitable for use in the dishwasher
- Hand wash only
- Matching tableware available separately
- Supplier code: 004RG00 FPT110010280G00125700
- Barcode: 8026672252457
Enjoy an elegant meal with this Catene Scarlatto dinner plate from Richard Ginori 1735. Featuring a beautiful crisp white centre, the outer surface of this plate has been adorned with a geometric print composed of interwoven chains in scarlet tones and gold trim. Adding an air of luxury to any table setting, it can be paired up with matching pieces available separately from Richard Ginori 1735 to create a stylishly coordinating table setting.
Please note, each Richard Ginori 1735 piece is unique and has been hand decorated by artisans, therefore slight imperfections and differences can occur on occasions.
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about Australia delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $24.02
- Free delivery for orders over $280.18
- International_express delivery - $48.03
- Free delivery for orders over $320.21