- Dinner plate
- Material: porcelain
- Dimensions: Ø28cm
- Inspired by the genius of Gio Ponti
- Geometric pattern composed of interwoven chains
- Impero shape
- White and black colours
- Hand-decorated by artisans
- Not suitable for use in the dishwasher
- Hand wash only
- Matching tableware available separately
- Supplier code: 004RG00 FPT110010280G00125500
- Barcode: 8026672251559
Host a sophisticated dinner party with the Catene Nero dinner plate from Richard Ginori 1735. Featuring a chic geometric pattern composed of interwoven chains in black and an eye-catching gold trim, this dessert plate is sure to be admired by guests. Pair these dinner plates with more charming tableware from Richard Ginori 1735 to stylishly coordinate your table setting.
Please note, each Richard Ginori 1735 piece is unique and has been hand decorated by artisans, therefore slight imperfections and differences can occur on occasions.
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about Australia delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $24.02
- Free delivery for orders over $280.18
- International_express delivery - $48.03
- Free delivery for orders over $320.21