- English language
- Material: hardcover
- Dimensions: H29xW22cm
- Pages: 288
- The definitive story of Amy Winehouse’s life and career told through key photographs, memorabilia and recollections by those who knew her best
- With kind support from the Winehouse family
- Features over 300 illustrations
- Curated by Amy’s stylist and close friend Naomi Parry
- Released in 2021
- Supplier code: 500024286
- Barcode: 9780500024287
Discover the definitive story of Amy Winehouse’s life and career with this Beyond Black book from Thames And Hudson LTD. Curated by Amy’s stylist and close friend Naomi Parry, who worked, travelled and lived with Amy over the course of six years. Featuring stories and anecdotes from a wide range of characters connected to Amy, specially commissioned photography of memorabilia, styled and dressed themed sets incorporating Amy’s clothing, possessions and lyrics, and previously unseen archival images, this volume presents an intimate portrait that celebrates Amy's creative legacy.
Organised broadly chronologically, the book features newly shot lyric sheets, sketches and ephemera together with contextual photographs and video stills, including album, single and promotional artworks and outtakes. Punctuating the story are photographs of dressed room sets each created, designed and styled especially for the book by Naomi Parry to evoke a period or aspect of Amy’s life or personality, incorporating Amy’s clothing, possessions, lyrics and other memorabilia.
Delivery & Returns
Australia DeliveryStandard Delivery (8-12 working days) $50
Find out more about Australia delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - $14.48
- Free delivery for orders over $253.42